As a business analyst in technical domain, you will work within a business sponsor to help identify, categorise, elaborate, and articulate business needs to a technology team. You will be the conduit between business and technology managing business value in line with the goals, helping technical teams deliver business aims and ambitions. You will need to understand the organisational situation, evaluate customer needs, and work alongside technical teams to deliver successful solutions. You will bring your expertise to our customers, helping business to work effectively with technology teams to leverage technical expertise with top-class analysis and customer engagement skills.
Essential skill criteria:
We are looking for someone who is familiar with formal business analysis techniques and has knowledge of XML and JSON data formats, and willingness to learn technology products/terms and their alignment in modern digital business context.
You will be:
- Capturing the business requirements.
- Defining and implementing the aspects of the detailed design.
- Performing gap and impact analyses.
- Epic/user story/requirement definition.
- Providing Cost/benefit analysis and monitoring.
- supporting test activity, Business service and process design.
- Work with suppliers to deliver specific outcomes.
- Effective Collaboration and Engagement.
- Working with Project Manager.
- Having knowledge of Background Systems integration would be beneficial.
- Cultural Fit.
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
- Able to work with the customer’s stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements.
- Take responsibility for their work.
- Willingness to learn new skills, continuous improvement.
- Willingness to achieve industry recognised certifications and excelling further.
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation.
- Career progression – industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Regular social events.
- Continued support to help you fulfil your potential – you will keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with SHIVOM.
To apply or ask any questions regarding the role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.