You will be working in variety of activities within the organisation, operating both in the contract and permanent employment, apprenticeships, work placements, internships, build customer and candidate relationships, nurture and acquire talent, and help shape the future of our organisation. You will be expected to make new business calls and be disciplined in your approach.
You should be familiar with IT recruitment and general HR policies, government policies related to COVID-19.
Additionally, you should have a good understanding of current technologies in the sector and be able to converse confidently and with authority to candidates and clients.
What are we looking for
· Carrying out HR responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, and processes.
· Develop commercial awareness and understanding of project and business dynamics.
· Personal time management and planning skills to deliver a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in tight timeframes/targets.
· Ability to work efficiently, make sensible decisions under pressure and prioritise your workload in a fast-paced environment
· A self-starter who can work on their own initiatives with minimal supervision
· Effective verbal and written communication skills with both staff and external stakeholders
· A proven ability of being ardent team player, including taking direction from others, is crucial
· Willingness to learn new skills, continuous improvement
· Willingness to achieve industry recognised certifications and excelling further
· Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
What you will be doing
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract talent
· Developing a good understanding of company, our industry, sectors we work in, our teams what they do and their resourcing needs.
· Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media,
· Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
· Recruiting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
· Using candidate databases to match the right person to the vacancy.
· Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and assessments, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the projects and teams.
· Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before onboarding them in team
· Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to Hiring Managers in respect of suitable applicants
· Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
· Manage the entire process from advert to onboarding candidates.
· Offering advice to both staff on training and career progression opportunities
· Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
· Organising and leading staff events
· Any additional admin
Talent and enthusiasm are more important to us than experience – if you want to work in Recruitment and HR then get in touch to discuss in detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed-term contract, Graduate
Contract length: 12 months
Working hours: 25 – 30 per week
Salary: £11.05-£12.50 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate: London, W7 2QE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)